What the book will teach you
Master all the technical skills required from a Python cloud developer.
Hi, I’m Rune
I have turned my passion for programming and teaching into several successful online courses and have an engaging social following.
In this ebook, you will learn how to craft Python production code and keep it healthy in the Cloud.
- It will teach you how to create microservices with FastAPI (A popular Python library).
- It will teach you logging and metrics best practices and how to monitor the health of your microservice.
- How to build Docker images and set up services like MySQL fast and easily.
It will teach you all you need to know as a modern-day Python developer, from debugging and GitHub basics to building advanced leading and lacking indicators shown in Grafana.
Over 10 years of professional coding experience
With a Ph.D. degree in Computer Science from the Aarhus University of Denmark, Rune has the background to combine computer theory with real-world best practices.
In this ebook, Rune shares with you how you can get the skills needed as a Python programmer. The skills you learn at high-level education in Computer Science, do not cover how to craft production code.
This bundle will teach you all you need to know.
- 190+ pages of content with explanations of concepts and supporting code
- Code in repository You can clone all the code easily and try it yourself to get the most out of your learning experience
- Logging and Metric practices Learn how metrics monitor the health of your running microservice in the Cloud and how logs help you.
- Learn Docker practices Run Docker containers locally to develop Cloud-ready code
- Git and GitHub Get started with Git and GitHub to clone code and learn coding practices in big teams
Professional testing Test for code with type checking, unit testing, and testing various Python versions automatically.
The full bundle
Master all the skills you need to get hired as a Python Cloud Developer.
- Book: This will teach you all the technical skills you need to develop REST APIs as microservices that can be easily maintained and monitored in the cloud.
- Get Hired as a Developer: Learn what it takes to get hired and play your cards best.
- CV & Cover Letter: Write a CV and Cover letters that get noticed even though you have no professional experience.
- Interview guide: Learn the types of interviews when getting hired as a developer and how to prepare for them.
Shortcuts to becoming a developer: How you can fast-track to get hired?
4 Courses + 1 book
Interview Guide for a Junior Python Developer
Know how to prepare for all types of Python developer interviews
Python: All the Skills You Need to Get Hired
Everything expected from a modern-day Python cloud developer
"Rune's book fills a critical, but often overlooked space in the technical books market by covering the important gap that often exists between "beginner learning basic syntax" and "expert learning a very specialized thing." With his book, you will learn to use Python and a few well-chosen tools and frameworks in an organized fashion to solve problems professionally." - David Phillips (CTO)
"I learned so much about professional Python development, and this book made it easy. This is the perfect next step after learning how to program in Python." - Patrick Dietrick (Software Developer)
"Thanks to it I have understood a lot of technical jargon, and I got to know and understand the purpose of many tools and software used by developers." - Paz Prito Martín (Developer)
"This is a great book. What makes it unique is that it not only covers just the basics of python but goes beyond that to make the readers acquainted with all the other skills that a modern python developer needs. Rune's expertise and practical experience is thoroughly reflected in this book." - Alankar Dutta (Programmer)
"If you are looking for an excellent tutorial on Python in software development activities, then you need this book. Written in the style of learning by doing, the book takes you effortlessly through software development activities including testing and logging. His style of explaining Frameworks is effective and straightforward, with the stress on understanding the practical details." - Vijay Chauhan (Package Manage at Thales India)
"Rune is a gifted teacher and I believe it's his personal learning challenges coupled with his passion to teach others that have developed him into the amazing teacher that he is today. Rune's book is a great introductory book for readers looking to develop hands-on knowledge about Python development. The books content ranges from deploying REST APIs to understanding the value of logging to learning valuable developer tools like Docker. The book is a great first step into the development world." - Alexandria (Junior Developer)
"This book is simply amazing! Even as python developer of 3 solid years, I discovered I still didn't get all the knowledge I needed, until this book." - Johnielo Ataha
"This is a great book for new developers to understand key frameworks in professional environments. Rune simply untangles the technical jargon and presents Python frameworks in simple language." - Omphemetse Moeng